How great is the info graphic visually? I was so impressed with the 3rd style visuals of the infographic that I had to share it with all of you.
Not to forget that it talks about the health benefits of the Mexican fruit which is still a very acquired taste.
You will know how good it for your health from the infographic itself but here are some facts which you probably didn’t know about avocados.
1. According to botanists, avocados are technically a berry.
2. They have the highest protein content of any fruit and more potassium than bananas. They’re sodium and cholesterol-free and high in folate, fiber and B Vitamins.
3. Avocados need bees. Without bees, there’s no pollination and therefore no more avocados.
4. They can be toxic to dogs, cats, birds and other animals. Don’t share them with your pets.
5. Adding an apple or banana to a brown paper bag with avocados will ripen them faster. The fruits release a chemical that speeds up the ripening process.
6. The skin on some avocado varieties darkens from bright green to almost black as they ripen, but there are some varieties that maintain their bright green skin even when they’re fully ripe. Give avocados a gentle squeeze to determine ripeness. The flesh should give slightly when pressed, but your fingers should not leave a dent on the fruit.