Pizzas are delicious, yes. But if you make it right, then they can be healthy and declious. Afterall, why compromise? Try this super easy to make tomato pizza at home and trust me, you won’t feel like eating anything else.
- 1 (14-ounce) whole-wheat refrigerated pizza crust dough
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal, as needed
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces prosciutto
- 3/4 pound assorted tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- One spoon coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven to 550Â°. Place dough on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 13-inch round. Sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal, and place dough on top; top with remaining ingredients.
2. Bake on bottom rack until cheese is melted and crust is crisp (about 8 minutes). Slice into 8 pieces; serve.
Also Read: Recipe: Toad In The Hole