- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh 6″ rosemary sprigs, about 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds salmon, preferably Copper River Salmon*
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Peel and chop garlic and rosemary and set aside.
- Place salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic. Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes or until the salmon is flaky.
Data Credit: www.insockmonkeyslippers.com
What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I
have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
I hope to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me.