Not so long ago I wrote a post about the 5 health benefits of wheat germ. And another one on Kretschmer Wheat Germ Oven-Fried Chicken cause to be honest, I was obsessed with Wheat Germ. Yes, I know what you must be thinking; how can anyone be obsessed with wheat germ? What the hell is wheat germ, anyway? Well, you are in for a health boost like no other my friend.
Wheat Germ is a powerhouse of Vitamins like Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin E and minerals like Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper and Selenium. It is also a very good source of folic acid, protein, fibre, Omega3 and Omega6 and many other nutrients. It’s so good for you that doctors are recommending wheat germ as dietary supplements instead of tablets.
There are many ways to consume this super food but, my favorite is sweet and whole lot satisfying! Yup, I am taking about brownies and these no bake wheat germ brownie is simply excellent. Ready to make some?
- 20-25 Marie biscuits
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup roasted nut of choice (I used Cashew Nuts)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 of a 400gm tin condensed milk (I used low fat Milkmaid)
- 1/2 cup Harmony Wheat Germ
- Coarsely crush marie biscuits into a small bit. Do not powder it.
- Add icing sugar or powdered sugar to it.
- This is the favorite ingredient of children: Cocoa powder, add and mix well.
- Then add roasted cashew nuts. You can use any other nuts like Hazel nuts, almond, peanut etc. according to the taste.
- This is the favorite ingredients of mums: Harmony Wheat Germ which ensures the addition of nutrients in the brownie. Mix it well.
- Then add milkmaid or condensed milk to the mixture and stir is well so that it combines into a wet brownie batter.
- Set it in a container and freezer it overnight.
Author Bio: Harmony Foods Private Limited was started in the year 2007 and is one of the leading flour mills in south India, producing premium quality flours to cater all kind of customers such as Bakery & Biscuit, Vermicelli & Noodles, Cakes & Pastries, Baby Foods, Feeds, Sweets, Confectionery, Hotels, Wide range of Snacks & Puffs, Wholesalers & Retailers etc.