These are seriously great. I mean these cutlets are so tasty that it makes me weep in joy, every time. Not even kidding. Think I am exaggerating maybe sightly? Then try it out and let me know.
Here’s what you will need.
- A pound (500 g) of Sliced chicken breast
- 4 Eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Cornmeal (aka cornflour or polenta)
- Olive Oil
- To prepare the mixture, mix 40% breadcrumbs and 60% cornmeal in a plate.
- Break 4 eggs and mix them in another plate, adding salt and pepper.
- To prepare the breast, first put a slice in the eggs, then in the mixture, then eggs again and another time mixture, having two coatings done on it.
- When you are done mixing, heat half an inch (1.5 cm) of oil in a pan and follow this little rule to know when it is ready.
- Smear the cutlets in olive oil, heat the oven to 200 Celsius and bake for 25 min.
Also Read: 10 Important Rules of Ayurvedic Eating