These muffins are to die for! Seriously! If you love chocolate then you will absolutely love these. The fact that they won’t make you weep with guilt later on (hello gluten free muffins!), is just a happy coincidence.
- 3 tablespoons chickpea flour
- tablespoons sugar – see note
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- sea salt
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 350F and line a 6-cup muffin tin with paper inserts. Set aside.
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Add milk, egg white, oil and vanilla extract.
- Mix carefully, then add boiling water. Stir completely.
- Let it sit for 1 minute, then transfer into ready paper liners.
- Bake in preheated oven for 23- 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Also Read: Healthy Recipe; Low Fat Chicken Burger