This recipe is so simple and fuss free that you can make it after a hectic day at work. Really! Healthy and delicious, its perfect for those who hate spending hours in the kitchen but prefer something quick and easy. And its fish. You can’t really go wrong with fish.
- 500 gms of fish fillet. You can pick any fish of your choice, I picked pomfret.
- 2 table spoon lemon juice
- I cup gluten free bread crumbs
- Mint leaves
- Marinade the fish fillet with butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mint leaves for 20 min.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Coat the fillet with gluten free bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25 min and serve hot.
Done! Its cant get simpler ( and tastier!) than this.