I don’t like salads. Even though I don’t really mind a portion of salad on the side, I never really order or make salad as a complete meal (and I totally judge people who do).
But there is a first time for everything and everyone. (Hello, obstinate eaters from all over the world).
The reason I am sharing this salad recipe with you is because it’s freaking delicious. You know how after eating salad, you get a craving for something carby like bread, within an hour? Not this times my friend. This dish is hearty, filling and comforting. And most importantly, fuss free.
You will need:
- 250 gm Chicken breast
- One packet rocket leaves
- One cup pomegranate
- 2 chilies finely chopped
- 2 table spoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tea spoon olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in pan and slightly fry the garlic and chilies.
- Now shallow fry the chicken until cooked thoroughly and add some salt and pepper.
- Wash the rocket leaves properly.
- Gather it in a bowl; toss it with the olive oil, chicken, pan jus, salt, pepper.
- Serve it with the mustard on the side.