I am not a fan of ready to eat dinners. I actually avoid it as much as possible and only resort to it when I am too exhausted to breathe, forget to cook. Then I decided to be a little open minded, after all, not all packaged stuff is pure evil. Then something amazing happened, Perizaad Zorabian- Present, Marketing at Zorabian Chicken shared this recipe with me which I absolutely loved! Simple and delicious, it also makes a fun party snack.
Note: For those who don’t have Grillers at home or BBQ stands this technique below is perfect.
- 1 packet of Zorabian Chicken’s Malai Chicken Marination. Thawed.
- 1/2 Red + 1/2 Yellow + 1/2 Green bell peppers diced into squares.
- A few Broccoli florets.
- 3-4 baby potatoes boiled and cut into halves.
- 1/2 onion cut into big chunks.
- A few mushroom heads.
- A few skewer sticks.
- Cook the marinated chicken as per instructed on the packet but with just 1 tbsp oil.
- Whilst cooking just at the end when the chicken is almost done Add in all the veggies.
- Cook till chicken is done. Then take off heat and let it cool.
Once cooled take a Wooden Skewer place a Veggie followed by a chicken piece.
Serve with some onions and lime on the side and enjoy!