Trust the Germans to take something delicious and upgrade it a notch higher! What’s not to like in these delicious, crunchy cakes, right?
A beautiful mixture of eggs, flour and potatoes and you got yourself a perfect breakfast dish. Or lunch.Or dinner. I mean you could just eat these anytime of the day.
- 3 large peeled potatoes
- I large quartered onion
- 3 whipped eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Soak the potatoes in cold water for around 30 min.
- Cut the potatoes into 4 equal parts, put it in a food processed shred the potatoes along with the onion.
- Once shredded dry the mixture with a paper towel and keep aside.
- In a big bowl mix the potato blend with eggs, flour, baking powder, parsley and salt.
- In a large pan heat vegetable oil and pour in 1/3 cup potato mixture, flattening with the back of a wooden spoon, and fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with applesauce.
Have you ever tried German Potato Pancakes? Do you just like or love?
Image via http://oldfashionedkitchen.com/
I’m Ajay Ganesh from Zago. We are in the Ready to drink protein and Ready to drink oats space, and would like to send across some samples of our product for you to try out.
My number is 9886452601.
Would be helpful if you could share your number.