Infertility is an alarming issue among young couples. So, here are 5 apps that will help you plan your family.
After active research and inputs by Fertility expert Dr Priti Gupta, First Step IVF, we have found that certain apps in the market can help you trace your fertility cycle so that you can plan your pregnancy and conceive successfully!
Here’s a quick preview of some of the new pregnancy apps from across the world.
An advanced ovulation calculator with menstrual calendar and fertility chart, the ‘Fertility Friend’ app is every woman’s delight, especially those who are looking forward to conceiving.
- The app interprets your fertility signs like body temperature, cervical fluid, etc.
- Accurately estimates your ovulation date and fertile days.
- Advanced tools and tips to predict the fertility chart
- A comprehensive analysis of menstrual cycle statistics (ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, symptoms, period dates) and fertility chart
- Daily notes, alarming symptoms and medicines
Apart from these, you can use an alarm that reminds you to feed in the daily entry. You can expand your knowledge on the same subject by educational resources like videos, quiz, eBooks, tutorials, etc. The basic app is free, but a nominal fee allows you to access a more comprehensive data like intercourse timing analyser.
Glow Ovulation and Fertility Tracker
The app lets you keep a tab on your fertility while planning a pregnancy or when avoiding it.
- Menstruation and Ovulation calculator to record monthly periods, mood swings, ovulation symptoms, sex, etc.
- It is hugely beneficial or those undergoing IVF treatment
- Data analysis of ovulation.
- Logs in daily health records like cervical mucus, BBT, etc.
- Tracks and Reviews prior periods to predict fertility.
Apart from women men can also use this app to record their health & monitor their productivity. They can also sync their chart with their partner and get maximum benefits.
Used by over 1.2 million women across the world, Kindara is one of the popular fertility apps today. A special feature exclusive to the app is Wink, a wireless BBT thermometer that monitors the temperature through sensors.
- Easy interface
- FABM (Fertility Awareness-Based Methods) Technology
- A Social community of women with fertility goals.
- The app monitors your cervical fluid and depicts the best time to conceive. It takes on data like intercourse, ovulation predictor kit result, PMS Syndrome, cervical changes, firmness of cervix, etc.
The app is readily available on Android and iOS.
The app helps you discover your periods, PMS and fertility cycle. Through this app, you can easily track your menstrual cycle, sex, pain, mood swings.
- 31 tracking categories like cramps, hair, sleep, exercise, etc.
- Detailed Analysis of your cycles.
- Optimized for Apple Watch
The visual data sequence is a unique feature in the app that gives a preview of the fertility cycle.
The app has multiple indicators that predict pregnancy.
- Predicts exact ovulation and fertility window
- Makes customised predictions
- Ovulation calendar
- Tracks mood swings, intercourse, weight & nutrition, BP, cervical fluids, BBT and other activities.
You can easily sync your fitness tracking devices with the app and monitor full health through a detailed analysis which can easily be converted to a pdf report. The app is compatible with iPhone.