There are many ways to cook sausages; bake, fry, saute, and you can never go wrong with any technique.
This recipe is different and not everyone’s cup of tea. Firstly, because pork is heavy and any form of pork needs to be eaten carefully because it’s high in fat. But if cooked with a little discretion, it is also delicious. That’s why I have created this recipe which is light, tasty and can be consumed for days. Once cooked, just cut it into small pieces and keep adding it to salad, kinds of pasta, sauces and more!
You Will Need:
- High quality, low salt pork sausage. (BUY)
- A mixture of herbs such as thyme, oregano and rosemary.
- Two spoons of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- In a baking tray, place the sausage and smear with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the herbs, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Bake for 20 min until cooked.
There you have it. Less effort and heavy on taste, it’s the type of recipe I like.