I love white pizza and I love arugula! So the most logical thing to do is to create a pizza without sauce and with arugula. This recipe is so delicious that it makes my heart flutter.
So here’s what you need.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Cubed tomatoes
- 1 small cup chopped black olives 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella
- Salt and and pepper
- 1 small bowl baby arugula
- Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Place the rolled out dough on a wooden board and smear some olive oil.
- Scatter the vegetables on the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
- Serve hot.
How did you like the recipe? Would love to hear from you.