This comfort recipe is loaded with flavors and the perfect choice a simple yet nutritious dinner.
Whether you have a cold or feeling a bit blue, this dish will manage to cheer you up regardless. Loaded with anti-inflammatory properties, this soup is perfect for dealing with flu, migraine or seasonal cold.
- 2 Chicken Drumsticks with skin
- 1 tbsp pureed tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small cup boiled rice noodles
- Half a lemon
- Chopped spring onions
- Wash and dry the chicken.
- Mix with olive oil, ginger garlic paste, pureed tomato, salt and pepper, chili powder, turmeric powder and keep aside for 1 one hour. I like to keep this mixture ready way in advance (like overnight) so the next day I have my dinner ready to be cooked.
- Head olive oil in a deep pan and fry the onions.
- Add the marinated chicken and fry on high heat for 3 min.
- Add one cup water, rice noodles, lemon juice, salt and pepper and bring it boil on low flame for 10 min.
- Garnish with spring onions.
You can serve this dish with rice as well.