This recipe is really special because it’s has all the right flavors. Plus, if you had a long and tiring day but don’t feel like ordering in, this dish is easy to make and is equally comforting.
- 1 cup boiled rice noodles
- 1 chopped chilly
- 250 gms tofu
- 1 cup boiled broccoli
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce and vinegar
- Shallow fry the tofu and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the chilies and garlic
- Toss the noodles, broccoli and tofu with salt, soya sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Serve hot!