5 Key ingredients
- 1 cup boiled gnocchi
- Half a cup tomato puree
- 1 chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 basil leaves
- Half cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chicken stock
- In a hot pan, add the olive oil and fry the chopped garlic and boiled gnocchi for 2 min on medium flame. Once the gnocchi is slightly brown, take it out in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now, bring the tomato puree to a simmer. Here, you can add the chicken stock for the extra burst of flavor. Or not.
- Add the chopped basil leaves to the simmering tomato puree.
- Add the gnocchi to the sauce and let it simmer for 5 min on medium flame till the sauce reduces.
- Add the parmesan cheese to the sauce for the extra thick texture. You can skip this step if you prefer a light version of the same.
- Add salt and pepper as per needed.
- Serve hot.
I think you will also enjoy this Gluten Free Lamb Lasagna