I like my roast chicken, crispy and fuss free. So, I don’t add too may embellishments and prefer to stick to the basic ingredients. Heres my guide to how to roast the perfect chicken, ever.
You Will Need
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 min.
- In a roasting pan, smear the full chicken with butter, salt and pepper.
- You can also add some herbs like oregano, basil and thyme.
- Roast for 20 min on each side and then turn the chicken.
- Make sure you baste the chicken. Pour fat or juices over during cooking in order to keep it moist
- Keep turning till both the sides are crispy and red.
Once done the chicken looks crispy and delicious like this!
I prefer to to cut the chicken once its ready and as the leftovers make for a delicious chicken sandwich.
Well, even though most people prefer a normal salad, I like to enjoy my roast chicken with a side of caprese salad. Yum!
There you go! Do you have a special roast chicken recipe? Then would love to hear from you.