What You Need
- 1⁄2cup olive oil cup
- 1 1⁄4cups sugar
- 1⁄2cup finely ground coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 organic egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2cup chocolate chips
- Keep the oven ready by preheating it to 350 degrees.
- Mix the olive oil with the sugar until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix the vanilla extract, coffee powder and egg yolks. Then blend this with the olive oil and sugar blend.
- Now add the flour and blend it well for 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- In a greased cookie sheet, put the mixture into small round shapes while making sure each cookie is 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart.Bake for 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes until they harden.
That’s it! Make sure you store the cookies in an airtight container.